Details action for Orchestrations
The Details modal provides information about the BizTalk Orchestration.
From the Details modal you have quick access using the following tabs to key information about the selected Orchestration.
To view the details for a BizTalk Orchestrations, press the Action button menu item on an Orchestration in the Monitor View:
In the Details tab, you can find information about the Orchestration.
You can also manage the State of the Orchestration by clicking on any of the enabled buttons (state aware):
Depending on the type of Orchestration, different information element and options are available:
- One-Way Orchestrations
- Solicit Response Orchestrations
You can change the tracking settings by checking/unchecking the checkboxes.
Do not forget to click on the Save button to persist changes
You can manage Static and Dynamic Orchestrations.
This tab presents information about the Host/Host instances on the current Orchestration Handler. This is the very same information presented for Host Instances, read more in the Host Instance Details user guide.
The implementation of the Orchestration is displayed as an image in the 'Orchestration view' tab.
- This function is only available if you install the Nodinite BizTalk Monitoring Agent on any of the processing BizTalk nodes (needs to load the orchestration assembly from the GAC). If you add BizTalk Assemblies to the Resources collection, as appropriate; Make sure the check the:
- Add to global assembly cache on add resource (gacutil) and/or
- Add to the global assembly cache on MSI file install (gacutil)
- You may need to restart the Nodinite BizTalk Monitoring Agent if the DLL was previously loaded. Always assume that this is the case. Restart the agent as part of your BizTalk deployment
The Nodinite BizTalk Monitoring Agent loads this information from the .NET Assembly.
There might also be deployment related problems with your Orchestrations, please make sure there are no problems and errors reported using the Health Check - Assembly verifier feature.