The Nodinite BizTalk Monitoring Agent monitors BizTalk Orchestrations from all BizTalk Applications. New (and/or removed) Orchestrations are automatically detected and managed by the monitoring agent.
- Orchestrations in BizTalk are listed within Nodinite as resources where the name is the same as the Orchestration name.
- Nodinite has the same notion of an Application where there is a 1:1 mapping with its BizTalk Application
- Orchestrations are grouped by the Category Orchestration
Example of a Monitor View filtered by the 'Orchestration' category
- Remote Actions - Support the execution of remote actions
- State Evaluation - Monitors and evaluates the run-time state
The different evaluated state for any Orchestration is provided in the table below:
|Unavailable||Resource not available||If the Orchestrations can't be evaluated either due to network or security-related problems||Review prerequisites|
|Error||Unenlisted||An Unenlisted Orchestrations renders as state 'Error'|| Start
|Warning||Enlisted/Stopped||Orchestrations is enlisted/stopped and does not process messages|| Start
|OK||Enabled and running||Orchestrations is operational and no other problems were detected|| Details
TIP: The evaluated state may be reconfigured using Expected State functionality that exists on every Resource within Nodinite.
- Start - Start processing messages (also enlists the Orchestrations)
- Stop - Stop processing messages
- Enlist - Start subscribing for messages to process when started
- Unenlist - Stop the orchestration and stop subscribing
- Details - Displays detailed information
- Tracking - Change Tracking Settings
TIP: Use the filter functionality to remove temporary Orchestrations that should not be part of your business critical monitoring with Nodinite
For information about subscription filters on Orchestrations, please visit the Details user guide.