The Nodinite BizTalk Monitoring Agent monitors BizTalk Orchestrations from all BizTalk Applications. New (and/or removed) Orchestrations are automatically detected and managed by the monitoring agent.
- Orchestrations in BizTalk are listed within Nodinite as resources where the name is the same as the Orchestration name.
- Nodinite has the same notion of an Application where there is a 1:1 mapping with its BizTalk Application
- Orchestrations are grouped by the Category Orchestration
Example of a Monitor View filtered by the 'Orchestration' category
- Remote Actions - Support the execution of remote actions
- State Evaluation - Monitors and evaluates the run-time state
The different evaluated state for any Orchestration is provided in the table below:
|Unavailable||Resource not available||Evaluation of the 'BizTalk Orchestrations' is not possible either due to network or security-related problems||Review prerequisites|
|Error||Unenlisted||An Unenlisted Orchestrations renders as state 'Error'|| Start
|Warning||Enlisted/Stopped||Orchestrations is enlisted/stopped and does not process messages|| Start
|OK||Enabled and running||Orchestrations is operational and no other problems were detected|| Details
TIP: The evaluated state may be reconfigured using the Expected State functionality that exists on every Resource within Nodinite.
- Start - Start processing messages (also enlists the Orchestrations)
- Stop - Stop processing messages
- Enlist - Start subscribing for messages to process when started
- Unenlist - Stop the orchestration and stop subscribing
- Details - Displays detailed information
- Tracking - Change Tracking Settings
TIP: Use the filter functionality to remove temporary Orchestrations that should not be part of your business-critical monitoring with Nodinite
For information about subscription filters on Orchestrations, please visit the Details user guide.