What are Nodinite Core Services?
Nodinite has been designed around a set of services that we call 'Core Services'. We ship these as a single zip file and provide our own Install and Update Tool, a normal update usually takes < 60 seconds to run. You can skip versions since the releases are cumulative.
We ship Nodinite Core Services as 1 single zip file to make it easy for you to keep up with our pace as we release new features all the time
Nodinite can run on everything from a small footprint for small enterprises and scales for very large environments for the largest companies there is, Nodinite uses enterprise features from Microsoft to scale to meet your specific demands. We have customers running everything on a single virtual machine using SQL Express in Microsoft Azure Cloud for like 10€ a month. We also have other customers that run on dedicated setups with multiple web front ends, app servers and database servers, key for performance all boils down to disk IO.
With Nodinite, you can scale up and scale out as much as you need (can afford), there is virtually no technical limitation.
Partners are our best friends, and Nodinite theirs. Our partners can have multiple customers hosted on a single instance of Nodinite wherever they find it best to run, this is typically in AWS, Azure or they provide hosting in-house. Nodinite connects to the Monitoring Agents wherever they are with very little configuration and low costs. From the shared Nodinite instance the support and maintenance team can keep their promised SLA because they know what to do using the built-in knowledgebase, and they get aware through alerts with custom meta data, they even got access to resources being monitored anywhere and at any time, and to top this off, Nodinite offers a plethora of remote commands that can solve typical problems. Solving problems and providing professional services for system integration solutions has never been easier!
Wanna become a partner? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing Nodinite - Find out how simple life is for Nodinite administrators
Core Services is a package and are the set of the following components, downloaded as only 1 zip file. The architectural overview for Nodinite looks like the image below:
Architectural overview of the Core Services of Nodinite, customers with Logging typically have large amounts of data and run SQL Server on dedicated servers
- Web Client - Self-service Web Front end that empowers your business to get their own answers
- Web API - REST-API that provides secure access and log audited operations
- WCF and REST based API for logging events and data from Log Agents and custom solutions built by you
- Logging Service - Processes-, reindexes Events and Data thereby keeping your databases fit for operation and your end-users happy
- Monitoring Service - Makes you aware by sending alerts. Communicates with the Monitoring Agents
- Configuration Database - The configuration database with data that lasts over time, your documentation (Repository Model) and knowledgebase (Articles)
- Log Databases - Databases with Events and data from logging and monitoring, built-in archiving means you can store business transactions for as long as you need
Use the table above as your to-do checklist to install or to troubleshoot Nodinite
Currently, the following components are not part of the Core Services package:
This means that you must perform individual install and updates. To get a complete list of what's installed and in what version, please look at the 'Overview' page within the Administration of the Web Client.
Subscribe to know! All releases have their own Release Note which you can subscribe to by registering an account with our customer and support portal.
Tip: Subscribe on our support page to never miss out on a chance to have an even better experience with Nodinite