Enlist action for Orchestrations
From Monitor Views where you are granted access and where BizTalk Orchestrations are included and Remote Actions are allowed You can use the Nodinite Web Client to Enlist selected BizTalk Server Orchestration.
To Enlist Orchestrations, the following options are available with Nodinite
- Use the Action button menu item Enlist (as described on this page)
- Use the Enlist button available from within the Details modal
- Use the Auto healing feature - use with care!
To Enlist a BizTalk Server Orchestration, press the Action button menu item on the selected row and select Enlist:
The user will then be prompted with a question to continue the Enlist operation:
Confirmation dialogue when enlisting an Orchestration
A Stopped Orchestration is the same thing (state) as an Enlisted Orchestration
It is possible to have Nodinite issue the Enlist, Start, Stop or [Unenlist][SPUnenlist] command automatically for you, and this topic is further detailed in the Auto Healing user guide. This feature can be utilized to keep selected BizTalk Server Orchestrations in the intended run-time state.
TIP: Using Auto Healing keeps your BizTalk environment in the intended state
- The Orchestration must be in any of the following states:
- Started (in which case the Enlist operation is also a Stop operation)
Make sure to configure the Orchestrations first.
- Bindings must be properly configured
- Host assigned
- Port bindings must be set if applicable
Make sure to test the enlist operation from the BizTalk Server MMC if the operation fails using Nodinite