Windows Server Monitoring Agent
Use this agent to monitor and control all your Windows Servers
This agent allows you to easily monitor, measure, and resolve problems by performing appropriate Remote Actions for many common Windows Server features. Additionally, this agent can monitor all pingable devices/servers.
Use this agent with Nodinite to get:
- Alerts from problems that occur with many common Windows features and services (for example Disk and Scheduled Tasks)
- Fine-tune as different resources can be monitored on different servers with different settings
- Monitoring of Any number of Windows Servers using on-premise, or elsewhere, like in the cloud/off-site
- Multiple agents can be deployed on multiple servers for scalability, security, and performance
- Metrics support
- Remote Actions (for example, Start, Stop, ...)
Metrics example as seen in a custom-defined Dashboard
This agent is very feature-rich and is constantly being further developed. The table presented next provides an overview of the currently implemented features:
By using the built-in feature of Nodinite, namely Remote Actions, many of your Windows Server related problems can quickly, easily, and even automatically be resolved. All Actions can be performed from the Web Client without using MMC/RDP over flaky or unavailable VPN connections.
Using Roles based Monitor Views in the Nodinite Web Client, Remote Actions can be sent to the Monitoring Agent for Windows Server requesting appropriate corrective operations to be performed on the monitored resources. With the existing privilege model, you can allow certain users to perform operations (Actions) on selected resources (even without being a local administrator).
The resource consumption/usage (CPU, Memory, Disk, Ping, Network, ...) can be displayed on the Dashboard using the featured widgets.
Please review each feature for the specifics
Prerequisites for Windows Server Monitoring Agent for additional details installing and running the agent.
For detailed information about new features and bug fixes, please review the Release Notes