What is a stylesheet?
TIP: Use Stylesheets not only to visualize data for the business but also to hide whatever they (or anyone for that matter) do not need to see
Nodinite has built in support for stylesheets you can present both XML and Json based data for end users in a user friendly way.
Example of an XML message transformed into a user friendly format (HTML)
- With XSLT based Stylesheets you can easily transform any XML document into HTML
- With Liquid based Stylesheets you can easily transform any Json document into HTML or flat files or nearly any imaginable text based output
- There can be any number of different Stylesheets for each Message Type
- You can reuse Stylesheets on many Message Types (if applicable)
- You can reuse Stylesheets for the Event Log Alarm Plugin