Add or Manage Log Agent
Events and messages comes from a [Log Agent][Log Agents] that Nodinite identifies with a unique Id (Log Agent Value Id). This unique Id must be set manually by an Administrator. Events that stem from the LogApi must have this information embedded. On the first event, the Log Agent Monitoring Agent Configuration will be automatically created if it does not already exist. The name will be 'Not Set'.
- Add a new Log Agent by clicking on the Add Log Agent Monitoring Agent Configuration
|From Web Client List||From modal|
- Enter the following details
- Name - User friendly name for this Log Agent Monitoring Agent Configuration (Required)
- Log Agent Value Id - Unique Id (Required field) - Must not change once set!
- Description - User friendly description about the Log Agent Monitoring Agent Configuration (Optional)
- Web Site - Link to remote documentation (Optional)
Name the Log Agent Monitoring Agent Configuration.
Log Agent Value Id is the value of the Log Agent Monitoring Agent Configuration.
Add additional information about the Log Agent Monitoring Agent Configuration.
The URL to the Log Agent.
- BizTalk - Uses bult in Tracking and/or Pipeline Components
- BizTalk has special support, see more here
- Log4Net - Simply add some dll:s and a new appender to the app.config file of your custom .NET application
- Mulesoft Anypoint Logging - Uses Log4J from Logger and Business Events (code)
- Log Api - Log from code (C# and Java)
- [VB6/COM/VBScript][VBScript] - Log from VB6/VBScript code