Non-Events Agent for Nodinite
Get alerts whenever there are anomalies in message logging.
The Non-Events Monitoring Agent for Nodinite alerts you when traffic patterns are outside your expectations and specifications.
Make sure you get the alert(s) before your customer notices that there is a problem.
Improves the experience, quality and credibility of your system integration service.
Enables your organization support and maintain integrations according to SLA commitments. Acts as a foundation for charging models. You cannot have SLA commitments without proper tooling like this non-event agent.
This agent allows you to monitor Non-Events on logged data by re-using Nodinite security restricted Log Views for business, IT-ops and other stakeholders. This agent is easy to use; Copy the API link provided in the Log Views and define the timespan to evaluate. Use this agent to monitor data logged from any platform over any selected timespan. Archiving is a key feature and provides superior long time logging support.
Use the Non-Events configuration for simple number-based evaluation:
Use the AckNaks configuration for grouped Log Views:
- Fine-tune alerts with different thresholds for Errors and Warnings
- Evaluates the actual number of logged events
- Min - Trigger an alert if not at least number of messages have been executed
- Max - Trigger an alert if more events than the expected number of messages is executed
- Evaluate any message type from any/all endpoint(s)
- Advanced date time filter options
- Exclude vacation and or non-business dates
- Content-based filtering using the rich features and options available using Nodinite Log Views
- Supports user-defined business hours
- Monthly messages - Messages comes within some defined interval, for example between the 10th and the 25th once and only once
- Evaluate Ack/Nak
- Correlates on any message type (technical/functional)
- Correlate and match using data from payload/context
- Timespan according to your configuration
- Makes sure you stay within agreed SLA levels
- Trigger an alert if outside boundaries
- Max expected number of events in a group
- Sanity checks for related events, set the thresholds to detect duplicates or other anomalies
- Alert information provides relevant information
- Number of orders received in the last 30 days must be more than 500 and less than 1500
- Ack/Nak - Send alert if response has not been logged in given time interval.
- Number of accepted orders from customer A on Mondays between 8:03 to 13:37 must be less than 500.
- Number of accepted orders from customer A on Mondays between 8:03 to Wednesday 13:37 must be less than 500.
- Send warning alert if the number of orders and invoices to customer A and B is too low, excluded dates: 17/5, 6/6, 4/7 and 24/12.
- Send exception alert if a response (Ack/Nak) has not been received in the given time interval.
- Alert if large messages over 1337 MB are transmitted
- Alert if order has more than 1000 order rows
- Alert if total order sum from order rows in order(s) message is more than X
- View all delayed Ack/Nack's
- View all missing Ack/Nack's
- View current status
- Full Interval
- Partial Interval
- Quick Edit Remote Settings per Resource
This agent and all other [Monitoring Agents][Monitoring] are part of the license for Nodinite. No additional costs exist for the use of the non-event Monitoring Agent for Nodinite licensees.
For detailed information about the features and bug fixes, please see the Release Notes