Microsoft Dynamics 365 Monitoring Agent
This agent currently monitors the CRM part of Dynamics 365
Monitor your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online environments with the Dynamics 365 Monitoring Agent for Nodinite and get alerts when there is a problem. Solve problem(s) secure and remotely using remote actions.
The monitoring agent for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online has many features to help you detect and solve problem's within your Dynamics 365 Online environment. The Licence inventory and monitoring Capabilities may even save some money for your organization.
List of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online resources that can be monitored by using this agent
- Users currently logged on to CRM
- With Action “View history” (Note: the history is limited by Dynamics 365 online settings)
- License consumption with alerting option
- Running/Failed workflows with alerting option
- Running/Failed Processing Steps with alerting option
Fix your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online related problems with ease from a distance without the Azure Portal / Dynamics 365 Online site.
Using the Web Client for Nodinite, Actions can be sent to the Monitoring Agent for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online Monitoring Agent requesting operations to be performed on the monitored resources. With the existing privilege model you can allow certain users to perform operation on selected resources.
List of actions that can be executed from remote locations using this agent:
- View User logon history
- View detailed information about license Usage
- View detailed information about space/disk Usage
- View details for selected workflow
- Change alert options for workflows (duration)
- Dynamics 365 Online
In order to monitor a Dynamics 365 Online agent must be installed on a Windows server, see prerequisites for more information.
For detailed information about the features and bug fixes, please see the Release Log