Send Ports Category
The Nodinite BizTalk Monitoring Agent monitors BizTalk Send Ports from all BizTalk Applications. New (and/or removed) Send Ports are automatically detected and managed by the monitoring agent.
Send Ports in BizTalk are listed within Nodinite as resources where the name is the send port name.
Nodinite has the same notion of an Application where there is a 1:1 mapping with its BizTalk Application
Send Ports are grouped by the Category Send Ports
Example of a Monitor View filtered by the 'Send Ports' category
- Remote Actions - Support the execution of remote actions
- State Evaluation - Monitors and evaluates the run-time state
The different evaluated state for any Send Port is provided in the table below:
|Unavailable||Resource not available||If the Send Port can't be evaluated either due to network or security-related problems||Review prerequisites|
|Error||Unenlisted||An Unenlisted Send Port renders as state 'Error'|| Start
|Warning||Enlisted/Stopped||Send port is enlisted/stopped and does not process (send) messages|| Start
|OK||Enabled and running||Send port is operational and no other problems were detected|| Details
TIP: The evaluated state may be reconfigured using Expected State functionality that exists on every Resource within Nodinite.
- Start - Start sending messages (also enlists the send port)
- Stop - Stop sending messages
- Enlist - Start subscribing for messages to send when started
- Unenlist - Stop the port and stop subscribing
- Tracking - Change Tracking Settings
- Details - Displays detailed information
TIP: Use the filter functionality to remove temporary send ports that should not be part of your business critical monitoring with Nodinite
For information about subscription filters on send ports, please visit the Details user guide.