Messages without ref count
The Nodinite BizTalk Monitoring Agent monitors BizTalk Server for Messages without ref count.
- Messages without ref count in your BizTalk Server environment is listed within Nodinite as a resource where the name is 'Messages without ref count'.
- The 'Messages without ref count' Resource belong to the BizTalk 'Health Check' Category
Example monitoring Resource 'Messages without ref count' as seen in a Monitor View
Category Name="Health Check"
Resource Name="Messages without ref count"
Messages without ref counts are the count of messages that don't have correlating rows in the MessageRefCountLog tables and the MessageZeroSum table.
- Remote Actions - Support the execution of remote actions
- State Evaluation - Monitors and evaluates the run-time state
The evaluated state is provided by the table below:
|Unavailable||Resource not available||Evaluation of the 'BizTalk Messages without ref count' is not possible either due to network or security-related problems||Review prerequisites|
|Error||Messages without ref count exists||When Messages without ref count are above configured threshold||Details|
|Warning||Messages without ref count exists||When Messages without ref count are above configured threshold||Details|
|OK||No Messages without ref count exists||Normal state|
- Details - Work further with 'Messages without ref count'
The same functionality exists within Nodinite that the Microsoft Terminator tool has is the ability to fix 'Messages without ref count'.
- Remove - Fix the Messages without ref count issues
Click on the Actions button and click on the Remove menu item to rid rows.