Messages without ref count
The Nodinite BizTalk Monitoring Agent monitors BizTalk Server for Messages without ref count.
- Messages without ref count in your BizTalk Server environment is listed within Nodinite as a resource where the name is 'Messages without ref count'.
- The 'Messages without ref count' Resource belongs to the BizTalk 'Health Check' Category
Example monitoring Resource 'Messages without ref count' as seen in a Monitor View
Category Name="Health Check"
Resource Name="Messages without ref count"
Messages without ref counts are the count of messages that don't have correlating rows in the MessageRefCountLog tables and the MessageZeroSum table.
- Remote Actions - Support the execution of remote actions
- State Evaluation - Monitors and evaluates the run-time state
The evaluated state is provided by the table below:
|Unavailable||Resource not available||If the BizTalk Server environment can't be evaluated either due to network or security-related problems||Review prerequisites|
|Error||Messages without ref count exists||When Messages without ref count are above configured threshold||Details|
|Warning||Messages without ref count exists||When Messages without ref count are above configured threshold||Details|
|OK||No Messages without ref count exists||Normal state|
- Details - Work further with 'Messages without ref count'
In the Details modal you will see the number of 'Messages without ref count'.
The same functionality exists within Nodinite that the Microsoft Terminator tool has is the ability to fix 'Messages without ref count'.
- Remove - Fix the Messages without ref count issues
Click on the Actions button and click on the Remove menu item to rid rows.