Active instance(s) Category
The Nodinite BizTalk Server Monitoring Agent monitors BizTalk Server Active Instances for all BizTalk Applications in your group.
- Active Instances in BizTalk are listed within Nodinite as resources where the name is 'Active Instance(s)'
- Nodinite has the same notion of an Application where there is a 1:1 mapping with its BizTalk Application
- Active Instances are grouped by the Category Active instance(s)
Example of a Monitor View filtered by the 'Active Instances' category
- Remote Actions - Support the execution of remote actions
- State Evaluation - Monitors and evaluates the run-time state
The different evaluated state for any Active Instance is provided in the table below:
|Unavailable||Resource not available||If the Active Instance can't be evaluated either due to network or security-related problems||Review prerequisites|
|Error||Error threshold breached||More Active Instances exists than is allowed by the Error thresholds level||Details Edit thresholds|
|Warning||Warning threshold breached||More Active Instances exists than is allowed by the Warning thresholds level||Details Edit thresholds|
|OK||Within user-defined thresholds||Number of Active instances are within user-defined thresholds||Details Edit thresholds|
TIP: The evaluated state may be reconfigured using Expected State functionality that exists on every Resource within Nodinite.