Log Databases overview
This list shows:
- Status - Online (available) or Offline (not available)
- Name - The name of the Log Database
- Server - The SQL Instance name
- Description - A user-friendly description for this database - room for comments
- Start Date - The start time period for logged records
- End Date - The end time period for logged records
- Online database has no End Date (only 1 log database is allowed to have no end date set)
- Read Only - Flag to prevent any modifications to logged records
An example of available Log Databases
Enter text in the filter text box to narrow down a large number of records in the list.
An administrator can Add new Log Databases.
Click on the 'Add Log Database' button to open a new modal to add information about a new Log Database
An administrator can Edit a record by clicking on the record or by selecting the Edit option from the Actions button menu.