Add or manage Alarm Plugins
This page holds generic information common for all Alarm Plugins
Common to all Alarm Plugins are some read-only properties. Most of these are hard coded as part of the plugin and cannot be changed from within Nodinite.
- Name - Name of the Alarm Plugin
- (Editable) Description - Description of the Alarm Plugin
- (Editable) Web Site - Address where to find more information about the Alarm Plugin
- Version - Version of the Alarm Plugin
- (Editable) Stylesheet - Which stylesheet the alarm uses when sending alarms
The specific configurations for each Alarm Plugin is further detailed in its own user guide:
You can easily test and verify the Alarm Plugin with the currently saved settings by clicking on one of the following buttons:
- Execute Alarm Test - Writes a negative trigger (Example Alert has State Error)
- Restore Alarm Test - Writes a positive trigger (Example Alert has State OK)
The Alarm Plugin is not deleted from the system and may be safely Restored later
You must click on the Save button for changes to be written to the Event Log Alarm Plugin and take effect.
Note: Depending on the synchronization interval set for the agent, there might be a delay before the Web Client reflects upon the change. You can choose to force the agent to synchronize from the configuration of the Monitoring Agent Configuration.
Save - Saves the current changes, browser refreshes content and stays on current page.
Save and close - Saves then closes the dialogue returning the browser to the previous page.
Close Close the dialogue without saving any changes.
How to Add or manage Monitor View