What is a stylesheet?
TIP: Use Stylesheets in Nodinite to visualize data for the business in a format they can understand. You can also use this feature to hide whatever sensitive data they (or anyone for that matter) do not need to see
Nodinite has built-in support for Stylesheets. You can present both XML and JSON data from for end-users in a user-friendly way.
Example of an XML message transformed into a user-friendly format (HTML)
- XSLT - Transform an XML document into HTML or XML
- Liquid - Transform any JSON document into HTML or flat files or nearly any imaginable text-based output
- There can be any number of different Stylesheets for each Message Type
- You can use the same stylesheet on many Message Types
- You can use the stylesheets to format the output for the Event Log Alarm Plugin
- You can use the stylesheets to format the output for the E-Mail and E-mail with options alarm plugin