Monitor Views Overview
Get started now: How to Add or Manage Monitor View user guide
Monitor Views are part of the Monitoring topic and is a key feature of Nodinite. There is a specific page for the Monitor Views topic. Make sure to read and understand the basic concepts before continuing.
In the Monitor Views Overview you will find a sortable list of defined Monitor Views to manage. A large list of Monitor Views can swiftly be narrowed down to target by typing characters into the filter text box.
The available functionality for managing Monitor Views are:
- Add new Monitor View
- Edit existing Monitor View
- Delete Monitor View
- Restore deleted Monitor View
- Filter the list of Monitor Views
- Copy API URL for use in custom Reports
To Edit an existing Monitor View simply click on the link in the Name column or open the menu from the "Actions" button and click on the "Edit" menu item.
Click 'Edit' menu item to edit an existing Monitor View
To Delete an existing Monitor View open the menu from the "Actions" button and click on the "Delete" menu item.
Click 'Delete' menu item to Delete an existing Monitor View
To Restore a deleted Monitor View you must first check the "Show deleted Monitor Views" checkbox.
When checked, include deleted Monitor Views in the list*
From the "Copy API URI" modal you get the underlying REST API call that was made against the Web API. Simply click the "Copy API URI" button to open the modal to get the query string.
Nodinite promotes the use of custom Reports
You can create new, edit and delete Monitor Views using the Nodinite Web Client.
Simply follow the "Add or Manage Monitor View" user guide.
You need to be a Nodinite Administrator to manage Knowledgebase Articles.
- Simply click on the Action button for the selected and then from the button menu select menu item Articles
Example for button menu item "Articles" available on the Action button for the selected Resource
Next you need to define the scope for your Knowledgebase Article:
Remember the following facts apply:
- Share Knowledgebase Article with Applications
- Share Knowledgebase Article with Categories
- Associate Knowledgebase Article with selected Resources
- Click on the "Add Article" button to associate the Knowledgebase Article with appropriate collection, this action opens the next modal for editing the actual Knowledgebase Article
Next you will add content for the Knowledgebase Article.
- Follow the Add or manage Article user guide.