Search Fields Overview
Search Fields with configuration problems are listed with a Warning icon. User action is required to resolve the problem.
- Incomplete - Some Message Types are deleted
- Uncompleted - No Message Types set for a Search Field Expression or the Expression Type is set as deleted
An example of an invalid configuration is a deleted Message Type used in a Search Field Expression for the Search Field. In which case the Search Field Expression would have to be altered or removed from the Search Field.
The available functionality for managing Search Fields are:
- Add new Search Field
- Edit existing Search Field
- Delete Search Field
- Restore deleted Search Field
- Filter the list of Search Fields
- Copy API URL for use in custom Reports
To Edit an existing Search Field Configuration simply click on the link in the Name column or open the menu from the "Actions" button and click on the "Edit" menu item.
Click 'Edit' menu item to edit an existing Search Field
To Delete an existing Search Field open the menu from the "Actions" button and click on the "Delete" menu item.
Click 'Delete' menu item to Delete an existing Search Field
To Restore a deleted Search Field you must first check the "Show deleted Search Fields" checkbox.
When checked, include deleted Search Fields in the list.